30 Day Yogi Challenge
It’s that time again for our 30 Day Yogi Challenge. Does it feel like you need a holiday already? Well, why not take time out for yourself or with a loved one.
The Tree Pose Team are advocates of living a healthy active lifestyle, but it is also important to connect and have your peace of mind, especially when we’re in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. This month as part of our 30-day yogi challenge we are pleased to announce that we have collaborated with a yoga retreat in Maraylya Billabong Retreats gives you a chance to re-balance, reconnect and reset. Be energised to live an amazing life, enjoy an inspirational yoga practice, that brings mindfulness and allowing you to listen to your own body's innate wisdom. This is your time to relax, enjoy the tranquillity of the billabong while savouring the wholesome foods they have on offer.
How do you win?
Step 1 - Register
Register to our 30-day yogi challenge you instantly receive 20% off your next class pass.(*20% off your next class pass will only apply to the first 10 clients to register at the studio. 20% off must be used before the end of the 30 day yogi challenge.)
- Registration opens Monday, 7 September 2020 at 9.30 am.
- Challenge commences on Saturday, 19th September 2020 at 7.00 am.
Step 2 - Attend
Attend as many classes to receive raffle tickets to be in the running to win the Grand Prize.
- 2 days within a 7 day period you will receive 1 raffle ticket
- 3 days within a 7 day period you will receive 2 raffle tickets
- 4 days within a 7 day period you will receive 3 raffle tickets
- 5 days within a 7 day period you will receive 10 raffle tickets
- 6 days within a 7 day period you will receive 15 raffle tickets
- 7 days within a 7 day period you will receive 20 raffle tickets
- Attend a minimum 20 out of 30-day classes, you win a 5 Class Pass (valued at $99.00) on top of your raffle tickets.
Step 3 - Tickets
Once you receive your tickets place them in the raffle jar and you are in the running to win the grand prize.
Do not miss this opportunity, do something that you enjoy and benefit from a yoga routine that creates inner peace and calmness into your life.