private ( 6 to 10 )
Regular price $179.00
- $179 for 6 to 10 people
- Online Reservation
- Yoga mat & props provided
- Personalised printed practice included
- Tailor the class to suit your needs
- Access to our Tree Pose Yoga App
- Online Gift Cards Accepted
- Online receipts are provided for tax or health fund purposes
Frequently Asked Questions
+ What is the studio's Address?
Our Castle Hill Studio is located on Unit 29/7 Hoyle Avenue, Castle Hill 2154. For a detailed map and photos of our location, feel free to visit our 'Find us' page here.
+ Class Timetable?
- For our full class timetable. Visit our timetable page here.
+ Do I need to book a class?
- Yes, online bookings are recommended. There is a limited number of students for each class. All paid online bookings will take priority over walk-in customers. You can book a class by creating an account here.
+ Do I need to bring my yoga mat?
- No, we have mats available for you to use. Make sure to book a class to reserve one. However, if you have one, you're more than welcome to bring your own.
+ What to wear and bring?
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that your body can move freely in and bring a bottle of water. Just in case you get thirsty.
+ I'm a beginner, which class do I join?
- Beginners and first-time yoga students can join all our classes. We adjust the class to your needs and capabilities. No experience or flexibility is necessary. Just an openness to learn and discover whether this yoga is right for you.
+ I have an injury, can I still participate?
- We adjust the class to your needs and capabilities; this means anyone who has special requirements and is approved by their doctor to practice yoga, can attend any of our classes at our studio. Always inform your instructor of your injury before every class. If unsure, feel free to contact us via email or phone.
+ Do I need to cancel my bookings?
- Yes, for classes, workshops, events, & private sessions, you may cancel your booking 90 minutes before your scheduled class start time and receive full credit. If you don't cancel 90 minutes prior to your booked class, you will be charged for that class. Please ensure you arrive 10 minutes before your class start time to ensure your place in the class. Should you arrive late, your reservation may be given to another client on our waitlist.
+ Do you accept cash and EFTPOS?
- Yes, we accept cash, PayPass & EFTPOS payments in our studio. Major credit cards are accepted (VISA, MasterCard & American Express).
+ Are receipts provided for Health Funds?
- Yes, receipts are provided by email. Best to contact your Health Fund if you are eligible for Yoga class rebates.
+ Other Pricing Options?
- For our complete list of pricing options. Visit our Pricing page here.