- When: Tues, 2 Apr 19, 8.00pm
- Duration: 60 mins
- Price: $25
- 20% off for the first 6 clients to book in the studio
This workshop comes highly recommended for people who are new to yoga, beginners or anyone who is generally interested to learn more about mindfulness & meditation. No experience or flexibility is necessary, just an openness to learn.
What are the benefits
- clarity of thought
- awareness of thought
- learn different breathing techniques
- learn different meditation techniques
- learn how to use different types of yoga props
In this workshop, Sam will take you through different breathing and meditation techniques to help you bring awareness to your mind & body. It's through awareness that we can begin to be mindful of our actions and thoughts. This workshop concludes with a restorative practice using the aids of props such as bolsters, yoga blocks, blankets and belts. A blend of restorative poses can help boost your energy and calm the mind.