Whether you experience back tension through sitting in the office, gardening, cycling, running; then this workshop will benefit you. I will guide you through poses that will aid in releasing your back tension as well as focusing on strengthening the core and lower back.
What are the benefits
- back release
- core strength by use of your pelvic floor.
- techniques to use at the office
- poses to do before and after your running/physical exercise
- back strength
- how to use posture to help with back tension
- learn how to use different types of yoga props
What to expect
In this workshop Sam we will guide you through the movements and poses to help alleviate back tension. Samantha also suffered from lower back tension through her work as a registered nurse and martial arts training. She will demonstrate her go-to poses that helped her to release her back tension. Sam will also provide tips on getting into poses to decrease strain on the lower back