Whether you experience back tension through sitting in the office, gardening, cycling, running; then this workshop will benefit you. Sam will guide you through poses that will aid in releasing your back tension as well as focusing on strengthening the core and lower back.
- Instructor: Samantha Sese
- When: Thurs, 4 Feb 2021
- Time: 8pm
- Duration: 60 mins
- Price $25
- Space is limited
- Back release
- Core strength by use of your pelvic floor
- Techniques to use at the office
- Poses to do before and after your running/physical exercise
- Back strength
- How to use posture to help with back tension
- Learn how to use different types of yoga props
What to expect
In this workshop Sam will guide you through the movements and poses to help alleviate back tension. Sam will also provide tips on getting into poses to decrease strain on the lower back.