Yoga for Back Pain
Whether you experience back tension through sitting in the office, gardening, cycling, running; then this workshop will benefit you. Lauren will guide you through poses that will aid in releasing your back tension as well as focusing on strengthening the core and lower back.
- Instructor: Lauren McDonnell
- When: Tues, 16 July 2019
- Time: 8pm
- Duration: 60 mins
- Price: $25 - 20% off for the first 6 clients to book in the studio*
- Space is limited
This workshop comes highly recommended for people who are new to yoga, beginners or someone who has experienced an injury and wants something to help ease the pain or to support the healing process. No experience or flexibility is necessary, just an openness to learn.
What are the benefits
- back release
- core strength by use of your pelvic floor.
- techniques to use at the office
- poses to do before and after your running/physical exercise
- back strength
- how to use posture to help with back tension
- learn how to use different types of yoga props
What to expect
In this workshop, Lauren will guide you through the movements and poses to help alleviate back tension. Lauren will also provide tips on getting into poses to decrease strain on the lower back.