A Tree Pose collaboration with Grow Plus by Lauren McDonnell.
Yoga for Less Stress & Anxiety
Reduce the impact of stress and anxiety. Become your best self by taking your yoga practice with you off the mat. There are many ways to practice yoga and feel the benefits outside of the studio. In this workshop, Lauren will show you how these practices can help you find peace daily.
- When: Tue, 12 Feb 2019
- Time: 8.00pm
- Duration: 60 mins
- Price: $25
- 20% off for the first 6 clients to book in the studio*
- Space is limited
This workshop comes highly recommended for people who are new to yoga, beginners or anyone who is generally interested in learning more about yoga. No experience or flexibility is necessary, just an openness to learn.
What are the benefits
- Deepen your yoga practice
- Increased awareness
- Learn how to manage stress
- Learn how to overcome anxiety
- Improved confidence
- Cultivate more peace and harmony
- Learn how to blend your internal and external world together
- Understand yoga philosophy in a refreshing, relatable way
- Learn how to practice yoga easily every day
- Have compassion for yourself and others
- Become more present in your life
What to expect
In this workshop, you will take a closer look at your personal yoga practice and see it’s relationship with your life outside the studio. Through comparative awareness and revelation, you will explore and learn both practical and theoretical knowledge that will allow you to feel greater benefits in all aspects of your life and deepen your understanding of what it means to practice yoga with attention to ease the effects that stress and anxiety can have on your wellbeing.